What's new

Directors Name That Scary Movie (1 Viewer)

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
41: CRAP! That's what I get for not sending in my guess. I was sure that church was from ITMOM, but I can't for the life of me remember a shot of it tinted red...

42: New it had to be one of the F13s, but I'd no clue which one...

43: That's amazing! I started taking screenshots recently, as well, this is the last film I went through, and I took one from that same shot! I don't know about you, but it's my new record for most shots from a single film(43). Beautiful cinematography...

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Yeah, I thought 41 looked familiar, but I had no idea where from. Only one of the three I've seen.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I just got lucky on In The Mouth, it happened to be the movie I watched last night. When the shot came up, I paused and jumped on the computer hoping the answers hadn't already been posted.

The scene takes place within the first 20m or so. It's a very brief shot during one of the flash imagery montages.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
BTW this is a great game...I usually don't go in for polls but you picked a topic close to my blood filled heart...horror!

RyanPC

Stunt Coordinator
Hehe, I LOVE round 46!! When will it ever get a DVD release????? :frowning:

Unless I am confused and it's not the movie I am thinking of, but I am pretty sure it is.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Hehe, I LOVE round 46!! When will it ever get a DVD release?????

Unless I am confused and it's not the movie I am thinking of, but I am pretty sure it is.
A. Every single shot in this contest is taken from a dvd.

B. You guessed the wrong movie. :D

RyanPC

Stunt Coordinator
Right after I guessed wrong on 46 I immediately thought it was Blood Feast because of the huge eyebrows. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks