What's new

Name of a certain sci-fi movie... (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for the name of a movie I watched over ten years ago.

I remember the following things about it: It was a time-travel action movie, in which a group of teenagers used a device with one or two "electrified glass balls" to travel through time. One of the scenes involved dinosaurs, I think. Another scene could have involved a Korean/Japanese army or something.

I have wanted to see this film for the last five years, but I just can't remember what it's called... :frowning:

Don't remember anything about the actors, just that the protaganists were a group of teenagers.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
That should be exactly it. It included soldiers, future aliens, and dinosaurs. Plus it had Dennis Hopper.

Here is a picture of said electrified glass balls. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is this the movie where there are historical figures frozen in ice at one point? That movie's been bothering me for years, and the weapon on the cover of that DVD looks like the one I'm picturing from that scene.

If so, add it to other movies I saw at the theater that people just aren't supposed to see at the theater. Others include (but are not limited to):

C.H.U.D.
Dreamscape
Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
Yor, the Hunter from the Future

:b

As kids, that last one was always a fun joke. "Yor, the Hunter from the Future!" "No, I'm not!"

Remember, I said AS KIDS. :)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
The only reason why I didn't see some of those in the theater was because I was in Europe at the time. I did manage to see films like "The Return Of Captain Invincible" or "Spacehunter: Adventures In The Forbidden Zone" (In 3D, no less!)

Edit: I think I did see both Breakin' films in the theater, I think. (my brain is a little hazy on the subject...)

Jason

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
So, can anyone confirm that My Science Project is the one where they walk through a room with historical figures frozen in blocks of ice?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks