What's new

Need help in identifying this Sci-fi Movie (1 Viewer)

Robt1

Grip
Real Name
Robert Donithan
My ranking matches yours, except I'd put Eternals at the bottom of the pack:
  1. Spider-Man: No Way Home
  2. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
  3. Black Widow
  4. Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
  5. Eternals
On the TV side, with the Disney+ shows:
  1. "WandaVision"
  2. "Hawkeye"
  3. "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier"
  4. "Moon Knight"
  5. "Loki"
  6. "What If?"
"Ms. Marvel" will definitely be in the top three, but where in the top three will depend on how well this week's finale sticks the landing.
New to this forum..who or where would I post this question..
There's a sci-fi film from the fifties or sixties where a flying saucer lands in the yard of a farmhouse and stays there rotating on the ground with all kinds of flashing lights..does anyone remember the title? It was one of the most vivid flying saucer of that era

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
New to this forum..who or where would I post this question..
There's a sci-fi film from the fifties or sixties where a flying saucer lands in the yard of a farmhouse and stays there rotating on the ground with all kinds of flashing lights..does anyone remember the title? It was one of the most vivid flying saucer of that era

Do you recall anything else about the picture? Color? Black and White? Anything?

Robt1

Grip
Real Name
Robert Donithan
Do you recall anything else about the picture? Color? Black and White? Anything?
Color. I thought it was invaders from Mars but no landing in front yard. That picture hardly showed a saucer. 1950s or early sixties.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Color. I thought it was invaders from Mars but no landing in front yard. That picture hardly showed a saucer. 1950s or early sixties.

OK, I would try to list other things you recall from the film if you can recall any. So, we have a color film with flying saucers from the 1950s or 1960s. So, we can likely start with just listing some color flying saucers movies from those two decades. I am not recalling the scene but here is one:

This Island Earth

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
The thing about the 1950s is while there are flying saucer pictures most I think are in black and white because they are low budget films. So, I think the color ones from that decade would be a short list and they would stand out.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
1659047907151.png

The Invaders - 1966 TV series (ran 2 seasons).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks