What's new

NAD Build Quality and Reliability? (1 Viewer)

DarrylM

Stunt Coordinator
What do you guys think of the build quality and reliability of NAD receivers (specifically, the 7X2 series...)?

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
Good if you get a newer one. Though honestly I should mention that my volume just fell off and I've touched it all of 5 times. Also, I had to replace my original production run model (my serial number was in the high 200s) with this one. I'm kind of pissed about the volume knob falling off, frankly. Prior to this I had a T770 which I was completely pleased with.

Keith Hanlan

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith Hanlan
Well, since this is an old thread and it is now 2016, I figured I would chime in with my experience. My AV 713 receiver and 515 5-disc changer were both purchased new in 1996 to replace older NAD equipment stolen in a break-in. Both are still performing wonderfully 20 years later.

People seldom report success stories but are quick to recount their negative stories. I thought that I'd take the opportunity to counter that tendency

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks