What's new

My wife and Sat/Sub Speaker Systems (1 Viewer)

James_C

Agent
I was told by my wife that I could buy new speakers if I got rid of my Infinities and bought small sat/sub speakers instead. She likes the idea of mounting them on the wall to open up more floor space. Help me out. I've been looking at the Energy Take 5.1 system and the Paradigm Cinema series. Are these the best for the money??

Ricky c

Stunt Coordinator
look into the DEF.TECH procinemas their fantastic speakers
for their size.They come in black or white and have three different sizes,80s,100s,200s.Yoy can mix and match.
good luck w/WAF

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Mounting your main speakers on a wall, behind the display device, is not an optimal arrangement, IMO.
------------------
All progress is based upon a universal, innate desire on the part of every organism,
to live beyond it's income.
ITRCA ** Link Removed (sorry, car guy)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
If you have the extra $$$, go with the Def Tech Procinema100's. They can mount on the walls and they have a huge soundstage. They are much better than the energy take 5's. They produce more low end just like bookshelf speakers but in a small, compact design. I have the 100's and it feels like they are floorstanding. You may be able to find a good deal for these on ebay.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
What's your budget? If you want some absolutely gorgeous speakers with excellent sound to boot, try out Gallo Nucleus. I believe it's http://www.roundsound.com.
pRooftopNucleus2.jpg

This is their home theater system:
Home_theater_system.jpg

I believe these are wall-mountable. I also think there are good reviews at Audioreview.com as well as some magazine websites.
[Edited last by Saurav on August 31, 2001 at 04:45 PM]
[Edited last by Saurav on August 31, 2001 at 04:47 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks