What's new

My father is a widescreen convert (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I was so proud when he told me the about buying Animal House the other day. He said that he went to future shop, paid for the disc, but noticed before he left that it was the P&S and took it back right away. This from the guy who used to both not care and give me a hard time about being so insistent about WS. Proof that anyone can be converted.

Now, I just have to work on my brother (who buys previously viewed P&S discs if they don't have WS) and says that it "doesn't matter"...

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
lol. Sounds just like my mother's boyfriend. His philosophy is; "Why own a 32" set when 2/3 of it is covered with black bars??" LOL. I've been trying to convince him that WS is better for well over a year now, but he still isn't convinced. Oh well. Maybe he'll come around one of these years. lol

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations. Every convert is a big step. Some of them even go on to preach the message to others.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Another convert! Good news. Some of the converts even go to my site, download flyers, and brochures, and show them to thier friends, to demonstrate the benefits!

By the way, the sales tracker is now fixed guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks