My father is a widescreen convert

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Chris Bardon, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I was so proud when he told me the about buying Animal House the other day. He said that he went to future shop, paid for the disc, but noticed before he left that it was the P&S and took it back right away. This from the guy who used to both not care and give me a hard time about being so insistent about WS. Proof that anyone can be converted.

Now, I just have to work on my brother (who buys previously viewed P&S discs if they don't have WS) and says that it "doesn't matter"...

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    lol. Sounds just like my mother's boyfriend. His philosophy is; "Why own a 32" set when 2/3 of it is covered with black bars??" LOL. I've been trying to convince him that WS is better for well over a year now, but he still isn't convinced. Oh well. Maybe he'll come around one of these years. lol

3. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

Congratulations. Every convert is a big step. Some of them even go on to preach the message to others.

4. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Screenwriter

Joshua Clinard
    Another convert! Good news. Some of the converts even go to my site, download flyers, and brochures, and show them to thier friends, to demonstrate the benefits!

By the way, the sales tracker is now fixed guys!