What's new

My Face!!! (1 Viewer)

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
"No, we're not hiring right now, but be sure to leave your resume with the front desk, and we'll call you as soon as something opens up." Woah, Nellie

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
I have a picture I would love to post, but it might violate forum rules. The worst is that it's a black & white image I took of a store's window display! It does respect the current thread though...

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Darn. I was hoping this thread would become the "Theres something in here.." thread for the new year. Oh well, better luck next time. :frowning:

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
You can't force it to happen, Garrett. You have to learn not to care about the success of your thread. Once you no longer want the thread to succeed, it will blossom like a spring flower.

Now grasp the pebble from the hole in my face...

Brad

I wonder if some of these people ever look in the mirror and say to themselves, "Whoa, I think I may have just gone off the deepend"?

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Ya know, Scott, I really wish you'd ask permission before you go plastering my pic all over a public forum :)

BTW, this post is presented by the letter P...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks