What's new

Serge Bromberg Faces Prison Term For Deadly Film Reels Fire (1 Viewer)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Am I the only one who was completely unaware of the August 2020 Paris nitrate fire, let alone Serge Bromberg facing prison on manslaughter charges over this?!!?

I am so shooketh!!!!

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Am I the only one who was completely unaware of the August 2020 Paris nitrate fire, let alone Serge Bromberg facing prison on manslaughter charges over this?!!?

I am so shooketh!!!!
WOW! A few days ago i was watching the Buster Keaton Shorts Collection 1917-1923 and on the disc there is a extra of Serge Bromberg talking about how the Keaton shorts were put together from other sources. He should have known better to make sure the prints were stored under safe conditions and temperature.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

I am so shooketh!!!!
"...the air conditioning in Bromberg’s storage space had been cut in 1998 after the neighbors had complained about the noise." Admittedly he should have removed them then ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks