What's new

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: Thinner (1996) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
348598_front.jpg

Based on the riveting best seller, Stephen King's Thinner stars Robert John Burke (RoboCop 3) and Joe Mantegna (House Of Games) in a story of supernatural terror as one man faces a countdown to the ultimate excruciating payback. A 109-year-old Romani man (Michael Constantine, My Big Fat Greek Wedding), hell-bent on revenge for the death of his daughter, exacts a shocking curse that compels its victim to gorge himself in an effort to avoid shrinking away to nothingness. With time running out from this bizarre and relentless torture, the accursed man must find a way to reverse his predicament, though death is quickly becoming his only option.

January 23, 2024

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Not a horror fan, but thought this was a really good film. Plus the lead actor did a great job with the weight losing scenes

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I've never gotten around to watching this one. I remember Stephen King saying something to the effect that he thought it had some nice shots of the Maine countryside, but had little else to recommend about it. Then again, he's trash-talked The Shining, while praising dreck like the Pet Semetery remake, so maybe he's not the best judge of these things.

Also, this should technically be Richard Bachman's Thinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks