What's new

MTV VMAs with Madonna, Britney, and Christina (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Well, for those that missed the VMA clip, you get another chance tonight at potential Hot Lesbian Action involving Brittany Spears. She's in tonight's pre-game show for tonight NFL game. Also appearing: Aretha Franklin.

Don't forget to set your VCR's and Tivo's!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
:laugh:

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I agree with David :emoji_thumbsup: However, if Kylie ever feels like kissing a hot girl on TV, she has my blessing! :D:D:D

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Seriously, why is the hate coming out? Did you join the Madonna fan club and not get the personally autographed picture of her, so now must belittle her every chance you get?
While making fun of her IS a ball, I'll admit I wanted to fuck her pretty bad in the 80s. :D :D Unfortunately, her time passed, and she just stopped being sexy and instead became REALLY annoying, to the point where I'd be embarrassed to say I like her. And I happen to know LOTS of people in the real real world (ie non-Internet addicts), who feel the EXACT same way I do, but, there are always people out there willing to defend anybody...

I wonder how then, they could defend someone who would EXPLOIT their first-born child. Celebrities have babies all the time, but ONLY Madonna would hold a friggin press conference to announce she would have a baby out of wedlock (proudly introducing the chosen father-to-be). And then when the kid was born, her publicist made sure 50 different photos of the kid were held by EVERY media outlet around the world! I feel sorry for little Lourdes. :frowning:

Well, enough for now. I actually got sorta a life ya know...:D

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I guess I'm in a very small minority of men (30-ish, BTW) who get no turn-on whatsoever from seeing two or more "hot" women kiss each other. That is a road I've never had a desire to go down.

David Susilo

Screenwriter
I don't know, Kevin, neither do I and a whole bunch other guys in the office. I guess none of us can be considered as their target audience (guys under 24 maybe?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks