What's new

Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition: Anyone using this? (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael

Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition
Media Edition DEMO from Microsoft
It's only $19.95...and I'm almost ready to order it online or go buy it, if I can find it.
Anyone using it yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Worth the $20?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here are some of the features:
Photos
Bring your still photos to life with Plus! Photo Story! Turn your photos into exciting photo stories by narrating the pictures, adding background music, and creating special panning and zooming effects.
Then play your photo stories on your desktop computer or Windows® Powered Pocket PC, send them to family and friends, or publish them on the Web.
Music
Plus! Party Mode for Windows Media® Player turns your PC into a party jukebox. Use Plus! Analog Recorder to convert your old LPs and tapes into clear, vibrant digital music files. With Plus! CD Label Maker , you can create colorful custom labels, booklets, and inserts for your CD collection.
Learn more about how these and other features in Plus! Digital Media Edition take Music to the max!
Home Movies
Now you can easily add amazing special effects to your home movies by using Plus! Effects & Transitions for Movie Maker 2. Make your movies even more impressive with 50 new video effects and transitions that are sure to please any audience.
Portable Devices
Download the latest news and favorite music to your Microsoft Windows® Powered Pocket PC. With Plus! Sync & Go for Pocket PC, you can choose both audio and video content from the Web or your Windows Media Player Media Library and have it synchronized automatically to your device.

Brian Ruth

Supporting Actor
I'd say skip it... most of the features don't look like they're worth $20, the ones that are can be found elsewhere.

I'd say save your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks