MGM: Thanks for Dressed to Kill

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gregory Pauswinski, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Gregory Pauswinski

Gregory Pauswinski Supporting Actor

I just have to say Kudos to MGM and the folks who put this DVD together. This DVD gives us everything we could want - Unrated and Rated versions, a 16x9 picture, 5.1 and original mono soundtrack, interesting documentaries, trailer, and a very reasonable pricetag. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! When you put your mind to it, you really do a great job with your DVD releases!!
    Thanks!
    Gregory

2. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Ditto. This is a great DVD. A note to all studios; "unrated" is not a dirty word! Thanks, MGM!
    ------------------

3. MaxY

MaxY Guest

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I picked up Dressed to Kill almost a week ago, if I recall correctly. I haven't watched it yet...too many other discs getting spun.
    But I will add my voice in praise of what looks like an excellent SE. In fact, I've praised it in a previous thread, but it's worth saying again! Thanks, MGM!!!
    As far as no-shows go, I couldn't find Blow Out anywhere! And I understand it goes for about $15, like DTK, but is more comparable in features (or lack thereof) to the $10-ish Scanners and The Howling. Huh?
    ------------------
    DAVE/Memphis
    Widescreen is Family Fun!
    [​IMG]