What's new

MGM: Thanks for Dressed to Kill (1 Viewer)

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I just have to say Kudos to MGM and the folks who put this DVD together. This DVD gives us everything we could want - Unrated and Rated versions, a 16x9 picture, 5.1 and original mono soundtrack, interesting documentaries, trailer, and a very reasonable pricetag. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! When you put your mind to it, you really do a great job with your DVD releases!!
Thanks!
Gregory

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Ditto. This is a great DVD. A note to all studios; "unrated" is not a dirty word! Thanks, MGM!
------------------

M

MaxY

When is the release date on this one, I was looking for it today but did not see it.
Max
------------------
Maxsig.gif

Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
Equipment Lists for My HTs
Petition To Bring Motel Hell To DVD Check In Here
Time to resume Buying Warner Product!!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I picked up Dressed to Kill almost a week ago, if I recall correctly. I haven't watched it yet...too many other discs getting spun.
But I will add my voice in praise of what looks like an excellent SE. In fact, I've praised it in a previous thread, but it's worth saying again! Thanks, MGM!!!
As far as no-shows go, I couldn't find Blow Out anywhere! And I understand it goes for about $15, like DTK, but is more comparable in features (or lack thereof) to the $10-ish Scanners and The Howling. Huh?
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
Widescreen is Family Fun!
FamilyWidescreen_ws.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks