What's new

Megachanger Question (1 Viewer)

Ken Cerce

Agent
I understand that most megachangers are programmable. I have a specific question: once you have created a program, say for a party, and you have say 10 CDs already programmed to play, can you easily add CDs to the program as people request them without disrupting the original program? Can you tell me how you program music for parties that provides variety and flexiblity? Thanks:D

John Sully

Stunt Coordinator
I only have experience with the Sony and Pioneer brands of changers, and while you can add stuff to programs, you can only really do it while the player is stopped. And it isn't very easy to create a large program either.
However, there is a gizmo and software available for the Sony players called a Slink-e which allows you to easily do what you want. There is also a gizmo and software available from www.wintek.com which works with both Sony and Pioneer changers which does the same thing as the Slink-e and CDJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks