What's new

FS: Sony 300CD MegaChanger in Toronto, *MINT* Condition, Great Player! (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
So I drew up my long term system plan, and it doesn't fit in anywhere. I want to go with a higher end, dedicated CD player, and recently I've only been using it as disc storage. I could just as easily use a CD binder. It is however, an excellent player, and it is awful convenient to shove all your discs in a player to eliminate all that mess. Jewel cases stay nice and neat on display, or you can toss them all in a box and stuff them somewhere. Either way, this is a real great piece to have for convenience.

This player sells locally for $329CND+tax(15%), and comes with a two year warranty (according to the Sony website, but I have had no issues with this player whatsoever). I would like to get $150USD or $208CND for it, and I will split shipping costs by the carrier of the buyer's choice to anywhere in North America. Realize that for this player, the box for which weighs 11kg, and is 2ft/2ft/1ft in size, this is a savings of ~$15US. I have all the original packing materials, manuals, remote, and warranty card. I will provide the original sales receipt. Local pickups are cool, or I can deliver it personally anywhere in the Metro Toronto area. PayPal is accepted, but only via bank/balance transfer. I will also accept e-mail money transfers from Canadian banks (www.certapay.com) and cash for local purchases.

From the Sony site:

If your CD collection is overflowing your CD storage rack, Sony has the solution. The CDP-CX355 300 Disc MegaStorage™ CD Changer. Enjoy features like DiscMemo™ that lets you enter disc information into memory using a standard PC keyboard. You can access your CDs by easily searching for music through the player’s fluorescent display. Group File lets you sort your CDs in up to 8 Groups so you can Shuffle, play or program tracks within that group. Search for your favourite CDs the easy way with the CDP-CX355.
  • 300 CD Playback Capacity
    CD-R/RW Compatible
    Timer
    Cross Fade
    No Delay
    CD Text
    Advanced Mega Control
    Direct Select Keys -10 Disc/10 Track
    Continue Play Mode -Disc/All Disc
    Shuffle Play Mode -Disc/All Disc
    Delete Play Mode
    Program Play Mode - 32 x 3 steps
    Disc/All Disc Repeat Mode
    Single Track Repeat Mode
    300 Disc Custom File Memory X2
    Disc Memo/Search
    Delete Bank
    32 Hit List
    8 Group Filer
    Twin Jog Dial Control
    Twin Display
    Full Character 13 Digit Display
    Second CD Input

PLEASE E-MAIL RATHER THAN PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE! I WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I must say I've been using my 335 daily for the last couple of years and its never given me a minutes trouble...great unit:emoji_thumbsup:

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Do you need another? :)

I'm open to offers, especially if you're local. If you're even vaguely interested, shoot me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks