What's new

MAXIM's HOT 100 2003. :-) (1 Viewer)

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Maybe it's just me but I think Christina is hot as HELLLL! But MY #1 isn't even on the list. Where in the world is Alyssa Milano? :frowning: Though it does seem obvious to me that the list isn't about who is really the most attractive. I mean, unless someone got in a car wreck then the top 10 would be pretty much the same every year. It's gotta be who's popular at the time and also happens to look good. Brittney has been out of the limelight for a little bit. Christina is still making waves. And t.A.T.u....have ya'll seen the "All the things She said" music video? Mmmmmm...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

But still, no Alyssa and no Eliza = a crime against humanity. Natalie I could do with out. I like girls who like to eat meat...;)

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I also agree that Eliza Dushku should be way up there in the list. I could watch her all day along. Christina is one of my top 3 also if I had to chose I couldn't. Some on here I haven't heard of and I let my subscription to Maxim run out. Ohh well.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Katie Holmes at #49??? Them's fighting words! :angry:

And regardless of whether they're currently in the spotlight or not, you CANNOT have a "hotties" list without Shannon Elizabeth and Krista Allen. For shame! :D

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Christina Aguilera HOTTER than Beyonce Knowles!!!
Well, I will agree here. Never been a big fan of Beyonce "I'm so much bigger than my friends and I know it" Knowles. I guess what is the big turnoff is that her big Hollywood push was just so damn obvious (Austin Powers, Pepsi, etc).

Christina doesn't deserve the #1 spot but she doesn't deserve all the criticism she's receiving here either. But then again, I have to keep in mind that this is the same crowd that voted Nicole Kidman #1...:laugh:

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
No Aly Hannigan and no Dushku? "Maxim" is dead to me... :frowning:

FYI, you can find the list with pictures in the June issue of MAXIM, on stands now with (GULP) Shania Twain on the cover! She's one I NEVER expected to see in MAXIM!
She's done FHM twice in the past, 1999 and 2002. Hot pics from then, too.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Beyonce Knowles is very hot, even if her attitude isn't. She looked great at the mtv movie awards.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Christina Skankulera is #1????? The editors of Maxim must have something for crack whores.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor

No Doubt. How else could Pam Anderson make the list? Top 20? No way!

And speaking of No Doubt, where's Gwen Stefani?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Maggie Gyllenhaal (#55) is "Hotter" than Salma Hayek (#56)???

Don't get me wrong, Maggie was good in Secretary but hotter than Salma?

This list can kiss my a......:thumbsdown:

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
You guys are all wrong! Not a single one of you thought of putting your wife or gf in the #1 spot. Hang your heads in shame!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks