What's new

Mad About You S2 Question (1 Viewer)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Mad About You S1 was the first TV-DVD purchase I made, and I enjoyed it, though I disliked the fact that there was not a play-all key (a big part of my decision to purchase any set). To anyone who owns Season 2, does it come with a Play All key, or is it like Season 1 where you have to select each episode?

I'll probably buy it in the next few weeks either way, but I'd like to have a heads up.

DavidBC

Second Unit
There is no play all feature.

Also, there is no season 3 release, but that's a rant for another time and another thread...:angry:

Buddy I

Agent
I highly suggest buying S2 because sales were poor. I also suggest buying the Mad About You Collection compilation. If sales are poor on this set, you can forget about S3-7 of it.

BUDDY

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I've already ordered it. Part of my reason for not purchasing it prior to this point was in a wait for more seasons, but since it looks like that might never happen, I went ahead.

DavidBC

Second Unit
It's so frustrating to have two seasons and a "best of". Particularily when I only want up to season 4 (maybe 5...)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks