What's new

Macross Box set (1 Viewer)

Bill Crosthwait

Second Unit
When will the original Macross Box set become widely available? Any more news on the EVA movies release date? Thanks

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
The Boxset itself is only a pre-order thing with AnimEigo. If you wanted the box, you should have pre-ordered. They may have a few left. Check their site.

Otherwise, those that miss out will only get the individual releases usually starting 6 months to a year later.

As for the Eva boxes, expect that in Spring time.

Richard Waller

Second Unit
I managed to get ahold of a boxset last month through Animeigo. If you want one, you might try placing an order.

Jerry Dreiss

Stunt Coordinator
What they said.

They pressed based on the number of pre-orders, but made some extras plus some people canceled too.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
No offense, but if you want to know about the EVA movies, you should include that in the title.

Anyway, they are coming out this year. One in May or June I think, the other a month or two later.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I remember hearing that they were getting the rights to some extra materials, which is why they were pushing the dates back. I assume that the extras will be on EoE and not D&R. Either way, I'm getting both movies (something about D&R intrigued me and I loved it).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks