What's new

Luke Cage (Netflix) Sept 30, 2016 (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Just got a press release that the Blu-ray for the first season is coming out next Tuesday, Dec. 12th.

Seems kind of short notice, and there's not even an Amazon listing for it. But looks like it got delayed a couple weeks based on this article from October. https://screenrant.com/luke-cage-season-1-coming-to-blu-ray-november-2017/
I've had it on the Preorder Listing for weeks with a December 12th release date. The Amazon link is not active, but I expect it be so come next week.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Of course this gets announced a day after I received the UK steelbook. Glad to see US releases happening. Hope they happen in tandem going forward.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Brace yourselves, Netflix Marvel fans, I picked up the Blu-ray yesterday and it comes complete with an honest to goodness special feature!

I don't just mean trailers for other Marvel Netflix shows, either. It has an actual behind the scenes featurette that runs about 23 minutes. It is built around a roundtable discussion between cast members Mike Colter, Alfre Woodard, Simone Missick, and Theo Rossi on the Harlem's Paradise set with additional "talking head" comments from Cheo Hodari Coker, and other producers.

It even confirms a suspicion I had about the season, which is that Mahershala Ali was only available for a limited number of episodes which is one of the reasons we lost Cottonmouth earlier than anyone would have wanted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks