What's new

looking for some different speakers! (1 Viewer)

mike_heid

Auditioning
Hi, I have a pioneer 400 watt 5 disk changer receiver.The speakers are ok but the back speakers don't put out much.I was wondering if ayone could recommend a speaker system that would sound great with this system!
Thanks

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Well first are you mainly into music, HT or both? Second what is your budget? Have you heard any speakers at a local store that you may have liked? How big is your room?
What do you have now for speakers?

Maybe if you could answer these questions folks here could be of more help...
THanks

mike_heid

Auditioning
I'm into both really!Right now i am using the pioneer speakers that came with my system.It is a 5 speaker set with a sub.I haven't went to any shops lately to listen to any speakers.As far as budget,i really haven't set myself one.Wouldn't want to get to pricy but would be willing to spend a little.Do you thingk i would need a better sub too?
Thanks for your replies!

DavidCooper

Stunt Coordinator
mike...you might want to consider your budget first.

"too pricy" and "willing to spend a little" is very vague for this forum. Guys on here may consider too pricy in the thousand + range etc. Narrow down what you would be comfortable spending and you might see some responses here.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
You probably have already better than you could do for $500. I just spent that for HTIB systems for my teenagers rooms. They were good ones but would not feed a big room but they really sound good in a bedroom, plus came with a Kenwood digital receiver. Maybe you should start with like onc piece at a time and build up to a great system over time this way you will still have something to use and add to it... Just my opinion. If your just looking for speakers you could try something like the ELT system that several folks here sell, one is av123.com and later do a better sub. Your going to need around $500 for a pretty good sub to better what you already have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks