What's new

Local Burrito Place Accidentally Creates An IQ Test (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Vince, the current scheme is misleading. While I wouldn't park there, I also wouldn't blame someone for misunderstanding. If that's a fire lane, it should look something like this:

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
so how do they not look like parking spaces? it looks exactly how you stop people parking in the 2 larger spots, but not the whole side.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
What I want to know is why is the wheelchair symbol on the map upside down?

MikeM

Screenwriter
hahah yeah, good point! ;)

And why the hell did they use the word "Shoppe"?? Are those British burritos? :D

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Makes perfect sense to me. I have never seen any parking spaces where a solid yellow line runs completely along the bottom of them.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
The wheelchair isn't upside down from the driver's perspective. My question is: Why is the word "Separated" misspelled???

To answer the main question: if the parking lot was this confusing, I'd say "screw it" and go get a burrito somewhere else :)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
So when I drive to Toronto from here should all the places south of highways 16/1 on the map be upside down?
The map's an aerial perspective. If you were pulling into that parking space from the drive above it (above it on the map, not in actual space) the wheelchair sign would be facing you properly.

CameronJ

Stunt Coordinator
I'd probably not eat at the "Chipotle Burrito Restaurant",
Buzz,

Being from El Paso and Northern NM myself, I have to admit that Chipotle has pretty much the best burritos ever. If they don't have them in ALB yet, you're definitely missing something.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
so how do they not look like parking spaces? it looks exactly how you would stop people from parking in the 2 larger spots.
i agree completely with the person who posted that.

if i see aplace to park and it is not clearly marked do not park in that space, i will park there.

going by that diagram that vince posted it is not clear that those spaces are for no parking. only the spaces that say...no parking appear to be out of bounds.

i would never drive up to that and say "why would i not be able to park here, but i can park right next to that spot here?"

i have seen some very odd parking configurations in my day.

i dont think this is a good example of an iq test question.

sorry vince just because it was so obvious to you doesnt mean others are not that smart if they think you can park in those spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks