What's new

Lindsay Lohan (1 Viewer)

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin
ChristopherG said:
I don't condone her actions at all ... but there are TONS of folks who have done far worse and not served 45 days in the LA county slammer.
I'm sure there are TONS of folks who have served far more than 45 days for doing less than what she did.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
So what happened to all that talk of "I accept resposiblity for my actions" and "I'll do my punishment with dignity" and all that crap. Yeah that was when she thought that she would be sprung within days (which I guess technically happened) but when she realized she was going to have to do the whole thing, a breakdown. What a phony.

the judge is a publicity seeking prick
See for me, it's this judge and his proclaimation of "Celebrities don't get special treatment in my court" that makes him my new hero. It's this L.A. Sheriff who's a complete starfucker.

And what's this undiclosed medical condition that was going to get her out. John Gotti died in prison ravaged by cancer. So what does Paris have that makes it so important for her not to be in Jail

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
WillG said:
See for me, it's this judge and his proclaimation of "Celebrities don't get special treatment in my court" that makes him my new hero. It's this L.A. Sheriff who's a complete starfucker.
Agree 1000%.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
well, I was pretty sure I was going to be in the minority with that position and the HTF does not dissappoint! :)
Not sure comparing John Gotti and Paris Hilton in any capacity is a good argument though...:D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Remember when there was a Lindsay thread? :D
htf_imgcache_8691.jpeg

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
I've never thought Paris was hot. To me, she looks like an Afghan that's been taught to walk on its hind legs.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Joseph DeMartino said:
Somehow I think she'll be on her back...
:)
Joe
:laugh:
And even if she does, she'll still be in the press all the time as evidenced by the non-stop coverage of Princess Diana and Anna Nicole Smith long after they've gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks