What's new

Las Vegas 4/19/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Actually, the Mike/Sam subplot was pretty amusing. The Danny/Delinda subplot was silly (I hate those camera phones!). The Nessa subplot was a bit painful given how it ended for her (I guess Lindsay from Angel was still doing a little more time in "hell").

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I must have went deaf for a few seconds, but how did they assume that the amnesiac(?) was an ATF agent?

Glenn

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
The blood on the shirt matched and he also resembled the agent pretty close. No one there had actually met him and since he was deep undercover no one knew if he had chaged his looks. It wasn't until the wife came that positive id was made. Also, the gun he had was traced to the agent.

Mark

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Thank you Mark. I see the 'holes' though. If the blood on the shirt belonged to the agent, then wouldn't they have asked him if he had any cuts on him?

I also think that ATF would have been there real quickly - long before the wife showed up, but as Chuck said, it is fun to just watch - screw the plot.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks