What's new

Kristanna Loken will be the terminatrix in T3! (1 Viewer)

(Variety) - Newcomer Kristanna Loken will be the terminatrix who goes up against Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." Loken, a 22-year-old actress who starred in such TV series as "D.C." and "Philly" and the film "Panic," has landed the much coveted role of the TX, a cyborg even more sophisticated than Robert Patrick's liquid-metal T-1000 in 1991's "Terminator 2: Judgement Day."
Link Removed
This could be something, right...

| Link Removed |

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure if many people watch Philly. Is she the prosecutor that Will (Kim Delaney's partner) screws (literally) around with sometimes? He slept with her in the courthouse in one of the early episodes.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Somebody please stop this film from being made. :frowning:
Terminator was a classic and T2 was a very good follow-up, so let's call it quits while ahead in the game. Besides, Sarah Conner could kick that bims ass from here to timbuk three.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I remember a rumor a while ago that the new terminator will be made out of some sort of plasma. In a sense, it's the progression of solid (Arnold) to liquid (T-1000) to gas, sorta.

But, like I said, it was just a rumor.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Holy majoley!!
I really hope she gets to utter that one stock Terminator line:
"Your clothes... I need them... Give them to me." :)

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I also have read that she will be able to control other machines as well, so in this movie we will se Arnold turn into a bad guy again (At least for parts of the movie)

Oh, and I think the name is actually Løken, and she is of Norwegian heritage...

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
I just hope that they're not going to market this movie into oblivion.
First: young female terminator. :thumbsdown:
Second: a hip rock soundtrack. :thumbsdown:
Third: a PG rating. :thumbsdown:
They'll have to work hard enough to not duplicate the premise of the second movie too much - despite whatever abilities the new terminator possesses.
I'm having flashbacks of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome!:angry:

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
When are these movie makers going to stop flogging dead horses. Everything that could be said with this premise was said in the first two films. T3s plot device, as laid out in the article, sounds completely lame. If it actually turns out to be a good movie, then I will start believing in Divine intervention.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks