What's new

Know what I like about Netflix . . . (1 Viewer)

Vic_T

Stunt Coordinator
. . . from what i can see, they don't even carry the full screen version of movies. Kudos to them.

Kevin_W

Second Unit
Ever since they added a distribution hub in Lansing, MI, I got 90% of my selections next day. That coupled with them often shipping tuesday releases on monday, I have Tuesday releases in hand... on Tuesday!

I was an early subscriber to their service but left them after about a year due to the 4-5 days shipping from California. Then it became hard to get widescreens at blockbuster and I went back to Netflix... never been happier.

It's amazing how they make any money tho... paying for shipping, buying large quantities of dvds and then having them get scratched to hell and I'm sure often replacing them, the amount of disc's that get "lost in the mail" and the legitimate thefts, ample inventory at all times.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I just went back to Netflix I was a member along time ago and cancelled because of the horrid turnaround time. But they seemed to have remedied this. I'm from Mass and I remember returning the disks down south. My new arrivals came in two days from Worcester ! Much better and now a good deal. I've already put about 40 disks in my queue we'll see how it goes. I'm using them mostly for catalog titles and not new releases, but things my Video Store would never carry ( Doctor Who Disks, 60's B movies etc..)
They have a great selection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks