What's new

City of Ghosts (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I know tnis animated series most.likely will not appeal to many adults here as it is a Y7 series running.on Netflix, but I thought it was quite well done. The series revolves around a group of kids that have formed a club with the purpose of finding and interviewing ghosts in the Los Angeles area.

The series of 18 minute shows cover the various ethnic and cultural groups that inform areas such as Venice, Koreatown, etc. The "ghost" interviewees talk about what made/makes the areas where they lived unique culturally and artistically. I found the dialog on what motivates artists and musicians to be quite good considering who the target audience is suppossdly supposed to be.

I was rather impressed with the sophisticated sense of the show, along with its varied BGM. I would like to see it get another series of episodes; however, it being Netflix and the content and demographic group being targeted, I won't be holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks