What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (8 Viewers)

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
KL Insider:

Do Kino have a date set yet for when William Greaves' Nationtime will be released on DVD and Blu-ray?

Sean

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I got in a nice order with the sale. I had to delay ordering the Rock Hudson set as it is currently out of stock and not expected back until the beginning of December. I appreciate that Kino reminds you on the order page what is out of stock, that your order won't ship until all items are ready, and most important to me, that you previously purchased something. Thank you Kino. I assume the Rock Hudson set is selling well since it is sold out. Hopefully that allows for more similar sets in the future.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I got in a nice order with the sale. I had to delay ordering the Rock Hudson set as it is currently out of stock and not expected back until the beginning of December. I appreciate that Kino reminds you on the order page what is out of stock, that your order won't ship until all items are ready, and most important to me, that you previously purchased something. Thank you Kino. I assume the Rock Hudson set is selling well since it is sold out. Hopefully that allows for more similar sets in the future.
The Rock Hudson set is not being released until December 8th.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
We will only have 1 Facebook/Twitter announcement this weekend on Saturday at 11:00AM.

klsc.jpg

Barnduke98

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alex Thieu.
I am foward happy to see Pillars the sky finally get on blu ray western set universal. when you can get another deal of 20th century fox / disney deal i remember seem on blu ray forum your boss tell get active on available title fox title never been released on blu ray and home media video before?

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Coming Soon as part of Western Classics II set:

Pillars of the Sky (1956)

View attachment 80225

More Dorothy Malone on blu is a good thing! Pillars Of The Sky is an odd little western. It has a heavy Christian bent and if the Trinity Broadcasting Network were around in 1956, you'd swear they funded the film! The film's tag line of "the tomahawk and the cross" about sums the film up.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Happy Friday, KL Insider: Has Kino established a tentative release date for What's So Bad About Feeling Good?

Thank you- Justin

Not anytime soon. We just received access to 4 Universal titles scheduled for 2K restorations and it wasn't on the list. It still needs to be remastered in HD.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Saturday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming 2021!

Brand New 4K Restoration!

The Antichrist (1974)
aka L’anticristo / The Tempter / Blasphemy
Starring Carla Gravina, Mel Ferrer, Arthur Kennedy, Alida Valli, Umberto Orsini, Mario Scaccia, George Coulouris and Anita Strindberg – Shot by Joe D’Amato (The Devil’s Wedding Night) – Music by Ennio Morricone (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) and Bruno Nicolai (The Red Queen Kills Seven Times) – Written by Gianfranco Clerici (Don’t Torture a Duckling), Alberto De Martino & Vincenzo Mannino (The New York Ripper) – Directed by Alberto De Martino (Strange Shadows in an Empty Room, Bandits in Rome).

Image may contain: 2 people, text

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Antichrist is an Exorcist rip off , but fun in an Italian horror kinda way. I'll be getting it so i'm happy to see KL is releasing it. I hope you have some good extras .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Feetman
    Recent bookmarks