What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (15 Viewers)

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Kino Insider,

When will the July Sale start?

July 22nd is the 5th Anniversary of KL Studio Classics. The sale should start on July 22nd and end on August 4th.

Released on 7/22/14
Witness For the Prosecution (1957)
Private Life of Sherlock Holmes (1970)
Sabata (1969)
The Scalphunters (1968)

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Coming Early 2020!
A 3-D Restoration by 3-D Film Archive!

Taza, Son of Cochise (1954) Starring Rock Hudson as Taza, Barbara Rush as Oona and Jeff Chandler as Cochise – Shot by Russell Metty (Midnight Lace) – Music by Frank Skinner (The Appaloosa) – Screenplay and Story by George Zuckerman (99 River Street) and Gerald Drayson Adams (Wings of the Hawk) – Directed by Douglas Sirk (The Tarnished Angels).

TAZA.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
July 22nd is the 5th Anniversary of KL Studio Classics. The sale should start on July 22nd and end on August 4th.

Released on 7/22/14
Witness For the Prosecution (1957)
Private Life of Sherlock Holmes (1970)
Sabata (1969)
The Scalphunters (1968)
Thank you as that sale date has now been added to my calendar. :D

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Coming Early 2020!

Taza, Son of Cochise (1954) Starring Rock Hudson as Taza, Barbara Rush as Oona and Jeff Chandler as Cochise – Shot by Russell Metty (Midnight Lace) – Music by Frank Skinner (The Appaloosa) – Screenplay and Story by George Zuckerman (99 River Street) and Gerald Drayson Adams (Wings of the Hawk) – Directed by Douglas Sirk (The Tarnished Angels).

View attachment 60249
A long time to anticipate a film I am looking forward to. Thank you for this.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Last edited:

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
Coming Early 2020!

View attachment 60249
Can "Fort ti" be far behind? Wishing & Hoping.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Since our offices are closed tomorrow and Friday. We will make three announcements this weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11:00AM.

Facebook is having issues, so the announcements till further notice will only appear on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/KLStudioClassic
https://www.facebook.com/KinoLorberStudioClassics/

View attachment 60251

Friday’s Announcement:

Coming Soon!
Brand New 2K Restoration!
First Time on DVD and Blu-ray!

Ladybug Ladybug (1963)

Starring Jane Connell, William Daniels, James Frawley, Richard Hamilton, Nancy Merchand, Estelle Parsons and Miles Chapin – Shot by Leonard Hirschfield (David and Lisa) – Music by Bob Cobert (Burnt Offerings) – Screenplay by Eleanor Perry (Diary of a Mad Housewife) – Directed by Frank Perry (The Swimmer).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Friday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming Soon!

Ladybug Ladybug (1963) Starring Jane Connell, William Daniels, James Frawley, Richard Hamilton, Nancy Merchand, Estelle Parsons and Miles Chapin – Shot by Leonard Hirschfield (David and Lisa) – Music by Bob Cobert (Burnt Offerings) – Screenplay by Eleanor Perry (Diary of a Mad Housewife) – Directed by Frank Perry (The Swimmer).

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Another day, another great Kino announcement. :)

Though it's long been among my most wanted not-yet-on-disc films, I never expected to see a Blu for Ladybug Ladybug, especially considering it's never had a DVD release.

Definitely great news and a Day 1 purchase for me.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Friday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming Soon!

Ladybug Ladybug (1963) Starring Jane Connell, William Daniels, James Frawley, Richard Hamilton, Nancy Merchand, Estelle Parsons and Miles Chapin – Shot by Leonard Hirschfield (David and Lisa) – Music by Bob Cobert (Burnt Offerings) – Screenplay by Eleanor Perry (Diary of a Mad Housewife) – Directed by Frank Perry (The Swimmer).

I have never even heard of this but I love the cast. Will definitely have to check it out.

MLamarre

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Lamarre
Count me in among those looking forward to this release. Kino Insider, are you guys planning on tackling Perry's Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970) and Play It As It Lays (1972) through your Universal deal as well?

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Is this the one where the schoolteacher walks the kids home?

I thought I never had heard of this until you asked this. I assume we're talking about the movie where they think nuclear war is imminent and dismiss school early, right?.

I stumbled across it on TCM last year and ended up enjoying it a lot, even though I apparently didn't retain the name. One of the scariest movies I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks