What's new

Kevin Smith movies in what order? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
1. Clerks: Sell Out (2002) (voice) .... Silent Bob
2. Now You Know (2002) .... Married Guy
3. Starwoids (2001) .... Himself (Opening Narration)
4. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) .... Silent Bob
...and so on. No mention of Jersey Girl or Fletch Won. I'm not a regular visitor of "newsaskew", so I - like the IMDB - were unaware of changed plans. Sorry!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Clerks: Sell-Out will be a theatrical animated movie by the same people who did the canceled TV series. Whether it is released this year or not, it will likely be out before the Jersey Girl film.

Regards

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
What about that Clerks music video? Can't remember the name of the band but they go up on the roof of the Quickie Mart to play hockey with Dante & Randall.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
What about that Clerks music video? Can't remember the name of the band but they go up on the roof of the Quickie Mart to play hockey with Dante & Randall.
Soul Asylum.

Also, Jay and Bob appear in 3 other music videos (BUild Me Up Buttercup, The Goops from Mallrats as well as the two sngles from J&SB Strike back) and also appeared in a series of shorts for MTV and a Nike Commercial.

If you want to get complete then happy hunting.

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
Yeah that way you can miss out on all the horrible Jason Lee stuff (rolling eyes).
"You're fucking dumping me! Is this because I didn't introduce you to my mother?"

"HOOOOLY SHIIIIT!"

"....BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!!!"

Who can forget these memorable quotes? I am definitely with Vince on this one. Lee has some of the best dialogue deliveries out there. He really brings the writing off the paper and gives them life.

I've been down with Lee since the skateboard days. I think I still have a Thrasher magazine around with him on the cover.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
About Clerks Sell Out, on the Filmographies on the J&SB Strike Back DVD, dependind which one you look, some have is listed as 2002 and some as 2003... I just watched the Deleted Scenes of J&SBSB tonight and checked these as well...

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
David,

Thanks for the info from IMDB. I always forget to use that site more.

I wonder if we will ever get to see the MTV commercials on a DVD. MTV should have included a best commercials segment for the MTV20 dvd'd they did.

Shad R

Supporting Actor
Here's my opinion on the veiwaskewniverse movies:

Clerks-AWESOME! One of my top 10 of all time...great one-liners and hilarious situations(I wasn't in the bathroom)

Chasing Amy- Great story, shows that Kevin Smith can write and direct very well, good charectors and funny lines. Close to Clerks, but not quit as funny.

Dogma- Good story, Ben and Matt are pretty funny, so are Jay and Silent Bob. Funny, but a tad too "meaningful"

Mallrats- Some good bits, Lee is good, but other than that, it's not that funny

JSBSB- what the hell? The only funny stuff is Will Ferrel, Cris Rock, and the Hunting Season parody. I thought it was mostly dumb and unfunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks