What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
The troubled production, Justice League, DC Entertainment’s Avengers wanna-be, arrives on 4K UHD Blu-ray from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment in a stunning transfer.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
I have heard from trusted friends that this is a pretty good one except for the notoriously bad cgi on Superman/Cavill’s mustache.
Picked up a 3D copy this morning a Best Buy- we shall see .

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Mine is due in from Amazon this week. Not happy about the runtime, feel it should have been longer with everything they seem to have going on (I have not seen it yet).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I avoided this in the theaters, mostly due to disappointment with Batman V Superman, but enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. The villain is a bit plain vanilla, but the character dynamics were a lot more enjoyable than I expected.
IMO, this film got a bad rap and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Agree with most of what's been posted. It was nice to see Clark portrayed as a more "human" character and even his suit looks "brighter and colorful", although wondering if this is just the HDR effect. Overall tone of movie was way more hopeful and positive than the "dark" vision that so many people griped about. Also way more humorous moments in the film, especially by Flash/Ezra Miller. Thumbs definitely up.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Update on the Digital Copy: I redeemed my code on Vudu on Tuesday, after I had connected my FandangoNow account to Movies Anywhere. This gave me 4K versions on Vudu, Google Play Movies, and FandangoNow, and HD on Amazon Video.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks