What's new

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
The Elseworlds concept of imaginary stories is taken to its logical extreme in Justice League Warworld.

Justice League: Warworld (2023)

Released: 25 Jul 2023
Rated: R
Runtime: 89 min

Director: Jeff Wamester
Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure

Cast: Jensen Ackles, Stana Katic, Matt Bomer
Writer(s): Jeremy Adams, Ernie Altbacker, Josie Campbell

Plot: Warworld, a place of unending brutal gladiatorial combat, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and others must unite to form an unbeatable resistance to lead entire planet to freedom.

IMDB rating: N/A
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Warner Brothers
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1...

Continue reading...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
...but the film is almost over by that point, and boredom has set in about half an hour or more earlier in the program.

Finally got to watch this yesterday and I could not agree more. By the time the Clark segment rolls around, I was tuned out. Everything at the end is a blur since I was half watching. I just don't care about these kinds of stories: it takes FAR too long to move along and I really don't like Stana Katic as Wonder Woman. There's no zip, no urgency...just lackadaisical "gee, look at these characters you know in a different situation...but we're going to play coy and not actually say who they are."

All as a prelude to whatever the ending is foreshadowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks