What's new

Jurassic Park Free DVD offer came today (1 Viewer)

MattGuyOR

Stunt Coordinator
I sent mine off right after I got JPIII when it came out. Still no sign :frowning: I asked for October Sky, and I think Man on the Moon was my second choice.

Steve_AA

Agent
Got the JP DVD & box on Tues.(3/5) and the free DVD yesterday(Thu. 3/7). Sent in the checks 2 days after release. Thought for sure I'd get my 2nd choice(Rocky&Bullwinkle), but they sent Dragonheart, my 1st choice. Two punch holes through the bar code. Box was in top shape.

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
I have been waiting for my Bonus JP disc and Box since December 12th! The check as already cleared, like a month ago! This is just insane!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I got my 4th JP disc and the box (which was kind of squished, but otherwise okay) last Saturday. No hide nor hair of the free DVD, which was "Mystery Men" in my case.

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
Just got my free copy of The Hurricane from this offer... and already got my JP box and 4th disc. Nice quick turnaround on this offer, compared to my past experiences!

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I received my bonus disk in the mail yesterday, after 3 full months of waiting. It WILL come. I swear it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I finally got the "free" DVD (October Sky with the UPC punched) and the JP4 DVD (and a creased up cardboard box for the JP1-4 DVDs). It's a good thing I won't see the crease much (it's the back of the box) or I'd be more perturbed about it (the mail packaging left a lot to be desired).

I used the Best Buy printed "coupon" receipt and didn't have to pay for shipping on the "free" DVD. Yay.

Harry W

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine in yesterday(the bonus disc and case)all in good shape too.Sent them both off Jan.11th.Now waiting on the free dvd.;)

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Finally got mine this week. The box was a bit bent, but its ok. Nice to have a box for all 4. The 4th disc is decent. The interview with Michael Crichton is great.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I was wondering if anyone else was having problems!
They cashed my check a month ago, and I still haven't seen squat! :angry:
Do any of you guys still have their customer support phone number? I'm thinking of calling and finding out what's up.
This is pretty piss poor service, imho.

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
No Derrick I am having the same problems. I sent mine in the day after release(the 12th? of Ddec) ad still nothing!!! This sucks!! las time I use mail in offers

-B

Luc Labelle

Agent
I ordered mine on December 27. Cheques cleared March 7... received everything in one package March 14. Man on the Moon was my second choice after Dragonheart.

Ash Williams

Second Unit
Got my free copy of The Skulls last week with the UPC burned. And my Jurassic Park III bonus disc and box yesterday with the box damaged, but not too bad.

Chris_T

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I got both my JPIII Bonus DVD and Dragonheart about 2 weeks ago and the box was in excellent condition.

Chris

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I'm still waiting for my 'free' movie. This whole thing is really insane. I'm beginning to think that both of these 'deals' are being run by a bunch of monkeys.

They were mailed out to 2 different addresses, so one should have nothing to do with the other, but reading back on these: some get both the same day, some get the 2nd in a few days to a week after the 1st, and others are stuck. ( like me).

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks