What's new

Jurassic Park Free DVD offer came today (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Burnett

Auditioning
I haven't sent for my bonus JPIII disc yet because the coupon I have says it can only be used in Canada and has a Canadian address.

If someone can give me the correct USA address, I'll send it there and see what they'll do. By the way, what is the "fee" in US dollars?

Thanks!

Jonathan

John Geelan

Screenwriter
Got my JP3 bonus disc and box the other day in great shape. All my JP discs look very nice in the rack.
JohnG:)

Jim Millar

Auditioning
Received my JP box and disc 3/2/02 - hope to get October Sky 3/4/02. Box and disc in fine shape and its does make a nice set !

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Received my box and disc on 3/2. Disc was detached from spindle, but no significant scratches. The box had a few creases in one side. The other free disc came a week or two ago. I mailed my stuff in between Christmas and New Years holidays.

Regards,

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
I received my box on Saturday. Fair shape for the box.

The extras disc is pretty lame. Only thing amusing is the T-Rex animatronics sequence.

Robert G

Stunt Coordinator
Got my Extras disc and trilogy box, oth in good shape. I also got a letter that said I did not qualify for the free disc.:rolleyes:Oh well, all I really wanted was the box and Extra disc anyway.

Travis D

Second Unit
Got Man on the Moon today, 3/4/02. The burn mark in the UPC made me laugh a little. At first it looked like someone had just slashed a bit through the paper. Upon closer inspection, it appears as if someone stuck a hot knife all the way through the plastic sleeve, paper, and case. Very precise I admit, since it did not harm the booklet inside.

No sign of the case and Bonus DVD, shouldn't be too long though.

AndrewR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Rubio
Got my JP Bonus Disc and Trilogy box today. Both in excellent condition. Sent the coupon the day JPIII came out.

Still waiting for my catalog title.

Andrew

Doug Pyle

Second Unit
Real Name
Doug
Hey, if you received yours, did you notice what class of mail was used? I'd like to know.

I'm still waiting. If class was media mail, I'll wait a long while since boats are involved. But if it was first class it's no problem & should arrive soon.

Tony Scello

Second Unit
I received my free DVD (Psycho '98) yesterday after 12 weeks. I received my JP Trilogy box and JP bonus disk in good shape about a week ago. Both were in the timeframe specified in the offers. I was told by a customer service rep that they were sent by Third Class mail and to allow at least 10 days from when the packages were shipped. All in all, these were a couple of nice bonus offers for buying one DVD. Way to go, Universal!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I received my free Man on the Moon disc today. Found it in the mail after coming home from picking A.I. - Widescreen up from Best Buy. Doubly good DVD goodness.
I'll never get involved with one of these offers again. Well, I probably will. But I'll be more reluctant about it. Unless I forget this whole affair...

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
Got my JP3 disc and box (finally)
Not only haven't I received my movie yet, but......... it's been so long since I ordered it that I don't even remembered WHAT I ordered. So, I guess I get to be surprised.:)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Got my copy of Man on the Moon yesterday. Packaged looked like something sharp was dug into the UPC. No significant damage, just enough to ding the UPC.

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Got my JP disc and box today, still waiting on the free DVD. At the same time, a very good friend of mine sent her stuff out the same day I did....she got her free DVD two days ago and is still waiting for the JP goodies.

no rhyme, no reason....

Bill McCamy

Second Unit
Real Name
Gasim de Paris
Got "Dragonheart." Was that my first choice? I cannot remember. Unfortunately, my JP3 case had a broken hub. No damage to that disc. Didn't they know they were sending these to a bunch of anal customers? The slip case couldn't avoid damage in the mailing envelope in which it was shipped.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
My first choice was October Sky, and second was Rocky and Bullwinkle...everything else I already had, or didn't want...I hope at least (if I ever get the disc) I get at least something I don't have already. I would call and complain if I got something I already bought from them.

Robert G

Stunt Coordinator
Spoke to soon. Even after getting a letter saying I would not get my free DVD I got it anyway. Dragonheart came a couple of days ago. I think it was my first choice. It was in perfect condition.:emoji_thumbsup:

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I got my JP disk and case yesterday in perfect condition - - but now I am wondering. For those of you that received a damaged slipcase, was it because your mailbox required the post person (PC, but still sounds funny) to fold the envelope in half?

When I moved into my house one of the first things I did was to get a larger mailbox.

Glenn

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I got my free disc this week. Although my first choice was dragonheart, I received my second choice, Psycho 98. I hope it's a good version. Anyway, it was free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks