What's new

Jurassic Park DTS on sale anywhere? (1 Viewer)

L. W. Cobb

Agent
My local Best Buy still has copies, however, I'm not sure if they are the "corrected " versions (there was a problem with the DTS soundtrack on the initial release). Do a search on this forum to get the info on the SKU # for the newer version.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy I think is your best bet for a B&M, if you get the screwed up one, you can take it back and they will exchange it without a receipt as long as you got it from there and have a valid driver's license. I finally exchanged mine and all I can say is WHOA, THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST DTS DISC I'VE HEARD.
------------------
ONCE, I CONSIDERED SPARING YOUR RETCHED LITTLE PLANET CYBERTRON, NOW.., YOU SHALL WITNESS IT'S
DISMEMBERMENT...

donovan_chin

Stunt Coordinator
Well, my local Best Buy does not have any copies. All they have is the 2 disc box set which is DD. I would really want to have the corrected disc.

Tony Aguila

Stunt Coordinator
Don't want to sound like I'm advertising here, but I want to let you know that I just put up the copy I received from Universal for sale at Amazon, for $17.50, I think.
I immediately bought a new copy of JP/DTS as soon as the corrected version was available, even before mailing in my old copy to Universal. Now I have two copies here. So for all intents and purposes, this is a brand new disk, just an older case, which is in perfect shape. I had this DVD loaded in my megachanger and so the case had been in storage all this time.
I really should have thought about offering it first to our members here, but I didn't think it would be that hard to find.

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I have one for $20 shipped priority mail. That's cheaper than buying at a B&M by about a buck or so. It was opened by DVD Empire when they shipped it to me to confirm it was the corrected version.
File dates 11/14, inner ring says D2R2.
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Donavan,
My local BESTBUYS has them. I'm actually going to pick one up on TUESDAY when I buy TPM. It's strange I brought some SUPERBITS titles this week and stumbled across them and almost brought it. Hearing all the good responses about the new disc, I will get it just to see.
------------------
The only dumb question is the one you never ask....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks