What's new

Jurassic Park, Back To The Future and Indiana Jones - When will these be released on Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Has there been any news or progress on the following titles getting released on Bluray?

Jurassic Park Triloby
Back To The Future Trilogy
Indiana Jones Trilogy

Jurassic Park - The last thing I think I heard was that the prints where being cleaned up for a transfer, was this actually happening?

Back To The Future - My understanding was that there was a special viewing of Back To The Future using the Bluray master. So that at least tells me that the first film is ready for Bluray. How about the next two films? Is Universal working on this title for release this year or for release in 2010?

Indiana Jones - Is there any news at all about this title hitting Bluray? I would love to be able to replace my sd-dvd with a prestine hd version of the film.

These are some of the top blockbusters that I am sure will sale like crazy as soon as they hit the retailers. I know the economy is bad and people are cutting back spending. But I honestly think that people are still going to buy these movies regardless of the economy. If anything I believe that most consumers are putting of hardware upgrades for now but are still buying movies. I also wonder about when Lord Of The Rings EE trilogy will come out? I have not even heard about the theatrical release of LOTR's hitting Bluray. I know that the theatrical was supposed to be released first for LOTR's but it has been some time and still no release date.

It is nice how ever to see release dates for the following:

Bluray Releases -

Star Trek: 3 Disc Special Edition 11-17-2009
Gone With The Wind 11-17-2009
Heat 11-3-2009
Logan's Run 11-3-2009
The Negotiator 11-3-2009
Battlestar Galactica: The Plan 10-27-2009
Contact 10-6-2009
Ghost Ship 10-6-2009
Miracle On 34th Street (1947) 10-6-2009
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 10-6-2009
The Wizard Of Oz 9-29-2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine 9-15-2009
The Quick And The Dead 9-8-2009
Sphere 9-8-2009
Silverado 9-8-2009
Braveheart 9-1-2009
Gladiator 9-1-2009

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Have you not been reading this forum at all in the last few months? I'm not trying to be confrontational, but I should point out that not only has almost all of this has been covered (some of them pretty extensively) but a 10-second search on any of these would have turned up the relevant info and there's an official thread dealing with release news. There's no less than 2 threads each on LOTR and IJ, and BTTF and JP each have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks