I've Got a Problem

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Tom Scholfield, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Tom Scholfield

Tom Scholfield Stunt Coordinator

Hi everyone,
    I need your help. My center channel speaker will not sit on top of my new television because the slope down the back is too great. The speaker is too high to sit on the TV stand in front of the television. It also cannot be on a speaker stand in front of the TV stand because all my components are in the tv stand and I need to get to my dvd players and recievers through doors that open out. Please help. I am desperate.

2. Tom Scholfield

Tom Scholfield Stunt Coordinator

Hi everyone,
    I need your help. My center channel speaker will not sit on top of my new television because the slope down the back is too great. The speaker is too high to sit on the TV stand in front of the television. It also cannot be on a speaker stand in front of the TV stand because all my components are in the tv stand and I need to get to my dvd players and recievers through doors that open out. Please help. I am desperate.

3. Ryan Leemhuis

Ryan Leemhuis Second Unit

get a TV shelf...you can buy them at any elec. store...they make a shelf outta the top of your tv

4. Ryan Leemhuis

Ryan Leemhuis Second Unit

get a TV shelf...you can buy them at any elec. store...they make a shelf outta the top of your tv

5. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

edit: o well ryan beat me to it

there are several television shelves like THIS available, adjustable depending upon your tv's slope. will that suffice?

with a little ingenuity you can come up with your own solution. chopsticks, broken to the correct length, and used as stilts, will work [​IMG]

take some deep breaths

6. ScottCHI

ScottCHI Screenwriter

edit: o well ryan beat me to it

there are several television shelves like THIS available, adjustable depending upon your tv's slope. will that suffice?

with a little ingenuity you can come up with your own solution. chopsticks, broken to the correct length, and used as stilts, will work [​IMG]

take some deep breaths

7. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

[​IMG]

depending on the slope of the tv, you may be able to use those rubber door-stop thingys as well. i've read people here using those with pretty good success.

8. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

[​IMG]

depending on the slope of the tv, you may be able to use those rubber door-stop thingys as well. i've read people here using those with pretty good success.

9. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

Yep, I use them and they work great at angling the center correctly.

10. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

Yep, I use them and they work great at angling the center correctly.