What's new

I've Got a Problem (1 Viewer)

Tom Scholfield

Stunt Coordinator
Hi everyone,
I need your help. My center channel speaker will not sit on top of my new television because the slope down the back is too great. The speaker is too high to sit on the TV stand in front of the television. It also cannot be on a speaker stand in front of the TV stand because all my components are in the tv stand and I need to get to my dvd players and recievers through doors that open out. Please help. I am desperate.

Tom Scholfield

Stunt Coordinator
Hi everyone,
I need your help. My center channel speaker will not sit on top of my new television because the slope down the back is too great. The speaker is too high to sit on the TV stand in front of the television. It also cannot be on a speaker stand in front of the TV stand because all my components are in the tv stand and I need to get to my dvd players and recievers through doors that open out. Please help. I am desperate.

ScottCHI

Screenwriter
edit: o well ryan beat me to it

there are several television shelves like THIS available, adjustable depending upon your tv's slope. will that suffice?

with a little ingenuity you can come up with your own solution. chopsticks, broken to the correct length, and used as stilts, will work ;)

take some deep breaths

ScottCHI

Screenwriter
edit: o well ryan beat me to it

there are several television shelves like THIS available, adjustable depending upon your tv's slope. will that suffice?

with a little ingenuity you can come up with your own solution. chopsticks, broken to the correct length, and used as stilts, will work ;)

take some deep breaths

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
:)

depending on the slope of the tv, you may be able to use those rubber door-stop thingys as well. i've read people here using those with pretty good success.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
:)

depending on the slope of the tv, you may be able to use those rubber door-stop thingys as well. i've read people here using those with pretty good success.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks