What's new

It's Time for a Release of "THE JOB" (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Ok now that Sports Night is Out I feel it's time to give another under appreciated Show it's Due. Dennis Leary's "The Job" was one of Last Season's Pleasant Surprises (I Believe it started as a Mid Season Replacement the year before) besides have a wicked funny Cast, this was one of the Best Cop Comedies since Barney Miller. And Like Sports Night Despite critical Acclaim ABC Buried it against the West Wing onWed nights.

Now it's time we get all the eps on a DVD Set. Who's with Me?

Brian Kaz

Second Unit
Yep, I'm all for it. I tried recording all the episodes because I knew this show wasn't going to get a chance, but I missed a couple of them.

I don't even need extras. Just give me the episodes and I'll be happy.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Hillary from Fresh Prince: "I'm having a bad day"
Dennis Leary: (Looks at gun pointed at his head) "I think I got you beat there."

Great show. Buy it in an instant.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I'd buy it! I loved this show! I have all the episodes on videotape, but it's scattered on tapes here and there. I'd love them on DVD in better quality than my tapes.

JohnDMoore

Stunt Coordinator
I was a casual viewer -- got addicted too late -- and would pick up a reasonably-priced set in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks