What's new

ISF Calibration in the Philadelphia Area (1 Viewer)

Matt Amato

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 22 month old Panasonic 47 inch RPTV. Now that I'm moving to a more permanent home then a college apartment, I figured its about time I get is properly calibrated. Does anyone have any experience with ISF technicians in the Philadelphia, PA area? I'll be in Manayunk specifically. Also, I'll be using both 480p for DVD and videogames as well as 1080i for Comcast HDTV. Does it cost extra to get both settings calibrated? If I could only afford one, which would you guys recommend? Would calibrating for 1080i help the 480p picture at all? I tried looking up a few places online from the ISF homepage, but I wanted to see what experiences people here have had with various places.

Thanks

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

If you ask them to calibrate the 480P section ... they have to calibrate the 480i and the 1080i sections in order to make 480p happen.

:D

Use a local calibrator or wait for Gregg Loewen to swing by your area. (But Gregg's already taken that little aspect about the Panasonics into account ... damn.)

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks