What's new

Is There A Site To Watch One Episode of These Cartoons? (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit
I'm trying to find a site where I can preview and episode of Garfield & Friends. It's been awhile since I watched it...a long while. I wanted to watch one episode to see if I'd be willing to buy the set? I'm also looking for a site where I could watch one episode of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Thanks in advance.

Jarrod Hines

Stunt Coordinator
I think Garfield is still on ToonDisney (probably in some early AM timeslot).

As for SMBSS, your best bet is to just buy the first release, as it's so cheap. If you don't like it ("it" being cheese), just unload it on an unsuspecting friend.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
For the Mario series, look out for GM cereals (Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Chex, etc.) at the supermarket. Specially marked boxes have 1 of 5 DVDs, one of which contains an episode of SMBSS.

Travis W.

Second Unit
I'll have to check both of these options out. I forgot that ToonDisney actually has soon good cartoons on it.

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
Woah woah woah...the Super Mario Brothers Super Show came out on DVD? Are we talkin' the same show that was live action (w. Capt. Lou Albano) and animation? Seriously?...because I will flip out. Is there a Zelda episode too?!

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
You can see episodes of Super Mario (and various other DiC toons) through Yahooligans! TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks