What's new

Invader Zim (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Wal-Mart stores are carrying Zim for the everyday low price of just $14.44! Best in-store price I've seen yet!!!

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
OK, I have a show question....

During the first episode (The Nightmare begins), when the All-might tallest Red & Purple are assigning planets to conquer, they first assign the carnivorous Rat-people planet to an Irkian soldier before changing their minds and giving him the couch-planet (because he got taller).

Anyway, the irkian soldier says something before they gve him the couch planet but I can't make it out, and the sub-titles are in Irkian!

Anyone know what he says?

RobertM.Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
are you talking about when they show his picture with the rat-people?

if that is what your refering to he says...

"why would you draw that?"

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I picked up "Zim" as a blind buy based on the many fans here, and watched the first episode today.

Heh, heh, heh. Funny stuff.

Now I only hope I can get the "doom song" out of my head...

David Galindo

Screenwriter
It just gets funnier and weirder from there. :emoji_thumbsup: I really like the DVD so far! I hope they continue with the next two volumes.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
"Battle of the Planets" (episode 13?) is one of the finest animated things I've ever seen.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
The only thing I dont like is the Nickelodeon logo splastered everywhere. Oh well.

This is one finely animated cartoon!

Jon-C

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this in the $5 bin at Wally World. I assumed it sucked, but after finding this thread I think I'll go pick it up.:emoji_thumbsup:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I bought this blind and am loving it.

Zim: Computer! Take me to the weasels!

Mrs. Bitters: Before the Big Bang, in the space where your head is...there was NOTHING! And out where that squirrel is...there was NOTHING! And underneath your chairs...there was NOTHING!

:laugh: :emoji_thumbsup:

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
I picked up Invader Zim Vol 2 yesterday, and I just wanted to again thank Media Blasters/Animeworks for doing such a kick-ass job on the picture and audio quality. The image is flawless (Battle of the Planets has never looked so good) and the bass is a lot deeper and richer than I ever figured it would be. The disc art this time around is gorgeous. One more volume to go, and then we will be resigned to our meaty fate.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I can't believe they cancelled this and even worse, won't sell the rights to another company that wanted to make more episodes but would rather sit on them just to spite everyone.

Nick should be banished to...A ROOM WITH A MOOSE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks