What's new

Interviewing at a highend HomeTheater store . . . give me some tips (1 Viewer)

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
After 13 years in the healthcare business, I am burned out and ready to pursue my passion (our passion). I put my self through college selling and installing car audio, home audio/sat equipment so I am aware of what I am getting myself into.

If there are any out there that can offer advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Deane Johnson

Supporting Actor
At the appropriate time, ask them a lot of questions about their business, who their customers are, who their competitors are, why people buy from them, why people buy from thier competitors. Show them you have the brains to probe customers to find out what they want and what their goals are. Then you can sell them something that fits their needs.

Deane

Jason Handy

Second Unit
Also, make sure you know something about the company's history. It makes a great impression if you do some research beforehand (i.e. I read that this store has been around since 1984...[insert question here])

It sort of strokes their ego without coming right out and saying "I love this store!!!!"

Just my $0.02

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks