What's new

Im moving- Sell or move my Mitsubishi 65905 (1 Viewer)

Andrew P

Second Unit
Im not sure if the hometheater hardware was the right forum so I posted a copy here as well.
Im moving into a townhouse condominium in the next month and I am having a dilemna. I dont know if I should move my Mitsubishi 65905 or sell it and get the 73907 when I move into the place. Has anyone moved one of these tv's before? I want to get a moving company if I go that route just for insurance purposes.
Also, how would I go about selling such a huge tv?? I have tried to unload it to all of my friends for $2,000 with a 4 year extended warranty, but there are no takers. Any ideas and experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Is this the 16:9 Diamond model? If so, you should have no problem selling it on this board for $2000, especially with a transferrable warranty.
------------------
hfb.jpg

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Andrew P

Second Unit
Yes this is the 16:9 Diamond model that I purchased a year ago in April with the extended warranty. I guess my concern is someone dishing out all the money and having to worry about burn in, etc (although there really are no worries as everything has been set from day 1 using VE.)
I also dont watch any programming in 4:3 mode. I stretch everything and im used to the fat looking faces :)
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks