What's new

F/S Mitsubishi 65905 Diamond Series HDTV $2,000 plus shipping and insurance (1 Viewer)

Andrew P

Second Unit
I am moving at the end of June and I figured id try to sell this tv and just buy a new 73907 when I get my new home. I purchased this tv from a local authorized dealer (im in Western, CT) on 3/23/00 for approximately $5,600 with a 5 year extended service warranty through Voyager Service programs, Inc. Receipts for the tv and extended warranty are included.
The tv is in perfect condition. I have it set with VE so the contrast and brightness are set correctly. I only watch tv with the stretch mode enabled so there are no burn in issues.
Obviously this is a huge item and im not sure if anyone is going to want to take a chance, but this is the real deal. My ebay name is ARP00 and I have sold most of my electronics on ebay including my Denon AVR5800, Onkyo 989, and many of my dvd players. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.
Thanks,
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks