What's new

Identify me (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't remember if this was a TV show episode or a movie, and I don't remember if it was something I liked or something I just happened to see. When these two guys were in high school, one tormented the other by calling him a "pismire." The other guy didn't like it, but he didn't know what it meant. Flash to the present, and the tormentor presents the other guy with a wooden carving he made of an ant, and says, "This is a pismire." The guy doesn't want to accept it, but the tormentor insists. I think at the end, the guy who takes the statue does something to impress the tormentor, and he takes the statue away, "freeing" him from the pismire name.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ah ha! It was an episode of Kung Fu! I should have known a Usenet search wouldn't let me down. Pity I can't say the same about the good ol' HTF! :D

By the way, since it *was* Kung Fu, I think you can forget the references to high school. I don't know where I got that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks