What's new

Ice Age BD Lossless Won't Work (1 Viewer)

Wes K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wesley
I recently bought all the ice ages on bluray, but my reciever doesn't recognize it's dts hd ma tracks, it only plays dts. It's not a problem with the reciever because it plays all other movies dts hd ma just fine.

Had anyone else had this issue?

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
I recently bought all the ice ages on bluray, but my reciever doesn't recognize it's dts hd ma tracks, it only plays dts. It's not a problem with the reciever because it plays all other movies dts hd ma just fine.

Had anyone else had this issue?
What authored region?
Read a post yesterday that there was an Ice Age region B disc that would only play the DTS HD MA track as DTS, but when switched to a region A player, DTS HD MA worked. Can't remember what site, but will try to search for it.

Wes K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wesley
What authored region?
Read a post yesterday that there was an Ice Age region B disc that would only play the DTS HD MA track as DTS, but when switched to a region A player, DTS HD MA worked. Can't remember what site, but will try to search for it.
The player and disc are region A

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks