What's new

I Love My Neighbors (1 Viewer)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
No, I really do...I've heard so many horror stories, that I had to chime in and say how thankful I am.

The one guy across from me, enjoys home theater at volumes similar to mine.

The young lady next door, likes to do laundry with her girlfriend in little undies. They call me at all hours when the slightest thing appears to go wrong....."Zen, why does the toilet make that hiss?".... "Hmmm....I better come over and check it out"

Another gentleman, appears to keep "late-night" hours. He is constantly detailing our plaza, taking out our trash and does surveillance of the area in the "weee-hours" of the night.

Anyone else just have some really nice neighbors?

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
No, I really do...I've heard so many horror stories, that I had to chime in and say how thankful I am.

The one guy across from me, enjoys home theater at volumes similar to mine.

The young lady next door, likes to do laundry with her girlfriend in little undies. They call me at all hours when the slightest thing appears to go wrong....."Zen, why does the toilet make that hiss?".... "Hmmm....I better come over and check it out"

Another gentleman, appears to keep "late-night" hours. He is constantly detailing our plaza, taking out our trash and does surveillance of the area in the "weee-hours" of the night.

Anyone else just have some really nice neighbors?

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
I just bought my house & moved in exactly two months ago today...

So far, so good! My neighbours seem very nice, accomodating, and friendly. I don't need to deal with noise at inappropriate hours, trash on my lawn, someone's dog leaving me a little present that I get to step on in the morning, etc.

In my old apartment however... whoa... tread with caution! I was living with a lot of seniors who, I felt, had nothing better to do with their time than complain about anything that didn't suit their vision. I drew the line a long time ago when one of them told me that it was inappropriate for me to have a girl stay overnight, and that we were making too much noise (they lived right below me) :angry: .

No, I like my neighbours. They're nice people (so far!). :)

Moe.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
I just bought my house & moved in exactly two months ago today...

So far, so good! My neighbours seem very nice, accomodating, and friendly. I don't need to deal with noise at inappropriate hours, trash on my lawn, someone's dog leaving me a little present that I get to step on in the morning, etc.

In my old apartment however... whoa... tread with caution! I was living with a lot of seniors who, I felt, had nothing better to do with their time than complain about anything that didn't suit their vision. I drew the line a long time ago when one of them told me that it was inappropriate for me to have a girl stay overnight, and that we were making too much noise (they lived right below me) :angry: .

No, I like my neighbours. They're nice people (so far!). :)

Moe.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
my neighbours are super cool too ... my landlord lives next door and lets me wash my car in their backyard. my donwstairs neighbour is pretty much never home so I can blast my HT in the wee hours of the morning.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
my neighbours are super cool too ... my landlord lives next door and lets me wash my car in their backyard. my donwstairs neighbour is pretty much never home so I can blast my HT in the wee hours of the morning.

DanaA

Screenwriter

I thought I had nice neighbors until I read this. I've NEVER had neighbors that nice.

DanaA

Screenwriter

I thought I had nice neighbors until I read this. I've NEVER had neighbors that nice.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
We have an understanding.

he has poker games that last all night.

I have KODO cd's and an SVS subwoofer.

So far the police have never been involved:emoji_thumbsup:

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
We have an understanding.

he has poker games that last all night.

I have KODO cd's and an SVS subwoofer.

So far the police have never been involved:emoji_thumbsup:

CaseyLS

Second Unit
My neighbor pissed on my floor on night when I lived in the dorms. I locked my door from then on:D

CaseyLS

Second Unit
My neighbor pissed on my floor on night when I lived in the dorms. I locked my door from then on:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks