What's new

I Love My Neighbors (1 Viewer)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Several of the apartments in my building have a window that opens up into the same open-air courtyard area.

Sometimes, late at night, if my window is open, I can hear the passionate moans of a woman engaging in "festivities" in one of the other apartments. Whether she is with someone, or just pleasuring herself, I have been unable to determine. But the purpose of the moaning is unmistakable: something naughty is going on.

It is at times like these that I am happy to have sound effects such as this and this on my hard drive, to play at a moment's notice. I try to get a little "call and response" action going. After a few rounds of this, she (or her partner) wises up and closes the window. Ain't I a stinker? :)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Several of the apartments in my building have a window that opens up into the same open-air courtyard area.

Sometimes, late at night, if my window is open, I can hear the passionate moans of a woman engaging in "festivities" in one of the other apartments. Whether she is with someone, or just pleasuring herself, I have been unable to determine. But the purpose of the moaning is unmistakable: something naughty is going on.

It is at times like these that I am happy to have sound effects such as this and this on my hard drive, to play at a moment's notice. I try to get a little "call and response" action going. After a few rounds of this, she (or her partner) wises up and closes the window. Ain't I a stinker? :)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
The neighbors in my area are generally very quiet and we all like to keep to ourselves. We never really stepped on each other's toes but an older neighbor called to complain we were "shaking her house" with these old Sansuis I have. HT is now in the finished basement so no more noise complaints.

My dorm was a nightmare; people were way too loud, suitemates smoked weed all the time and the place reeked of it, and lack of hot girls that did laundry in their unmentionables.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
The neighbors in my area are generally very quiet and we all like to keep to ourselves. We never really stepped on each other's toes but an older neighbor called to complain we were "shaking her house" with these old Sansuis I have. HT is now in the finished basement so no more noise complaints.

My dorm was a nightmare; people were way too loud, suitemates smoked weed all the time and the place reeked of it, and lack of hot girls that did laundry in their unmentionables.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I'm used to having pretty good neighbors. My GF has cancer and has been sick for several months now and some of the neighbors have been really nice.... bringing food over or checking on her when I'm out, mowing the yard when we're at the hospital for a few days, etc.... but we have this ONE neighbor who...... see the "IDIOT neighbor" thread...LOL

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I'm used to having pretty good neighbors. My GF has cancer and has been sick for several months now and some of the neighbors have been really nice.... bringing food over or checking on her when I'm out, mowing the yard when we're at the hospital for a few days, etc.... but we have this ONE neighbor who...... see the "IDIOT neighbor" thread...LOL

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I pretty much have perfect neighbors on all sides. Everyone is respectful of each other and friendly without being "scary" friendly. Even the teenagers manage to be well-behaved most of the time.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I pretty much have perfect neighbors on all sides. Everyone is respectful of each other and friendly without being "scary" friendly. Even the teenagers manage to be well-behaved most of the time.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Mostly women in my building. All very nice. One is very friendly. I'm doing fine. (Across the hall from me, where a very nice woman lives with her two Himalayans -- my beloved Colorpoint Shorthair sniffs at her door every evening as we make our rounds patrolling the first floor -- I used to have a girlfriend years ago. It was the first time I was in a relationship with someone who lived in the same building, and across the hall at that. Let me tell you: There are serious disadvantages to such a scenario. But the advantage is that your own coffee pot is across the hall. And Attila never had to be alone.)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Mostly women in my building. All very nice. One is very friendly. I'm doing fine. (Across the hall from me, where a very nice woman lives with her two Himalayans -- my beloved Colorpoint Shorthair sniffs at her door every evening as we make our rounds patrolling the first floor -- I used to have a girlfriend years ago. It was the first time I was in a relationship with someone who lived in the same building, and across the hall at that. Let me tell you: There are serious disadvantages to such a scenario. But the advantage is that your own coffee pot is across the hall. And Attila never had to be alone.)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Oh, and Zen, off topic: I tried accessing your Zardoz comments but couldn't get the link to work. Steve Christou tells me you posted your review of the film in that thread no one likes to talk about too much. Would have gotten back to you, but it has been horrendously busy 'round here of late. At any rate, just FYI. Still would love to check out your comments.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Oh, and Zen, off topic: I tried accessing your Zardoz comments but couldn't get the link to work. Steve Christou tells me you posted your review of the film in that thread no one likes to talk about too much. Would have gotten back to you, but it has been horrendously busy 'round here of late. At any rate, just FYI. Still would love to check out your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks