What's new

I like to hang out with friends. (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Every now and then, my brother and I will take a tour through the photos over at Hot or Not. In case you haven't visited the site before, people post pictures of themselves online and then other people rate their "hotness" on a scale of 1 to 10. In addition to finding out how attractive people think you are, you can also opt to use the site as a personals ad.
Above many pictures, you'll see a link saying, "Click Here to Meet Her/Him" which will take you to a brief blurb about the person. One thing I've noticed about many of the girls/women who post their pics on this site is that they almost always say, in addition to their other activities and interests, that they like to "hang out with friends."
Well, no shit you like to hang out with your friends! They're your friends! You should like hanging out with them! If you didn't want to hang out with them, they wouldn't be your friends. Do these people think that everyone else automatically assumes that they like hanging out with people they can't stand so they have to spell it out for us?
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I like hanging out with friends, too. If you're a woman reading this, and you like to hang out with friends, we have something in common! Maybe we should get together sometime and have a drink! Just e-mail J.Fo for some good luvin'!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm with you on that one Jeffrey.
I'm also available for some sweet luvin'
...get it while it's hot :)

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Yeah I've noticed that too on other sites. Never really thought much of it until now. I suppose when there writing the damn thing they run out of interests to put on there and they saw someone else put that on their's so it's a no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks