What's new

I did it finally. Got my B&K !!! (1 Viewer)

Ron RB

Auditioning
I also have a B&K Ref 30 and Ref 7270. I am very pleased with both of these units.

I have;

NHT VT 2.4 mains

NHT VS 2.4 center and rear surrounds

NHT CI 1.5 side surrounds.

Great, Great Sound.

Do you still need help with your hook ups?

Gifford L

Agent
Kenny,

Nice setup. I have the same thing with a 7250 which is the same thing minus two channels. I love it.

Kevin,

B&k's sevice is great if you call them. They will take care of you. It sucks if you try to e-mail them as they don't get their e-mails. B&K has quite a few upgrades for their previous models. The latest is to Ref 30 specs for everything before it including their old pro-logic stuff from 1986 and on which is sweet as I don't think anybody else has gone that far back.

Anyway have fun and make sure you tweak it using the pre-sets and room equalization. 2 of the things best features that do effect sound quality that are often overlooked.

Kenny C

Agent
Thanks everyone for their help. Jack, thanks for the program, Is anyone else using that program here ?
Anyway have fun and make sure you tweak it using the pre-sets and room equalization. 2 of the things best features that do effect sound quality that are often overlooked.
Any hints about that ?
I am not really a newbie at this but it is my first time using Seperates.
If anyone here can PM with a number i can call, i would greatly appreicate it.
Thanks again everyone for the time to write back and help me :)
Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks