What's new

HTM MX1000 for next to nothing... students only (1 Viewer)

Dave Schofield

Second Unit
I demand a recount :) Enjoy the remote Kevin, though I can't help but hope your internet connection is on the fritz this week :)
Chris, this is/was a great idea, I hope more people follow this lead (I will when I am able to). Thanks again, and thanks to Maya for carrying me so far into the bracket :emoji_thumbsup:

Benny G

Second Unit
I'm a student at Michigan State University...but I kinda like having a lot of remotes. :D

StevenK

Second Unit
Oohhh...so close...at least I was in the running.

Maya probably knew I'm a dog lover and my dog is well known for chasing around the neighborhood cats, catching them, and licking them all over (no biting!).

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
psssssssssht, State nothing. Go Blue. :)
Congrats to the win, may you get many callouses from pressing the buttons too much.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
chris:

wow!! i can't believe it! i've never won anything...ever! i've already sent you an email with my address and stuff. just email me back as to what else you may need. i'm totally in shock!

kevin t

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
alright, that is possibly the sweetest way to ever pick a winner. congrats to kevin T.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks