What's new

HTF Vegetarians? (1 Viewer)

FredHD

Stunt Coordinator
I'm a vegan, and there are many who believe that we are all sickly and that we do not eat anything but raw fruit and vegetables. Granted I do eat those, but I eat many other things. You'd be surprised how much food is suitable for vegans as long as you check ingredients. That part is crucial. I eat the same things as many people, just made differently. I would actually consider opeing a vegan restaurant if I had the money. As far as health. I used to be extremely overweight, and I ate very unhealthy. Two years after losing the weight, I became vegan. I have never felt better in my life. It's not for everyone, but it's for me. It's good to see other HTFers who are vegan or vegetarian.

P.S. Being vegan or vegetarian is also good kharma-wise. We are animals too and should respect our animal friends.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
McDonalds frenc fries have lots of meat by-products in them. Don't eat them if you're a strict veggie, you're breaking your vow.
Meat= :emoji_thumbsup:
Vegitables=rabbit food ;)
That post=thread fart.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :angry:
Aren't nuts a great source of much of the protien and fat that meat provides? Yummy too. :)

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
Nuts in moderation contain fats that actually are good for you. There are other things besides animal products that contain Vit B12. If you are really worried about Vit B12, eat a bowl of Total Cereal in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks